You are familiar with digital marketing and have an overall understanding of how ideas are actualized in the digital world. You are a social media enthusiast at heart with great interaction and communication skills. Although you might not be completely technically minded you have a good idea of the different platforms available and how to use them.
As a social media apprentice at Inkfish you will have to be able to quickly familiarize yourself with our system, methods and practices. You are committed to ticking completed items on checklists and keep the system well-oiled and running smoothly. The learning curve might be steep in the beginning, so you have to be someone who can hold it all together. Adding to this, you are someone who can read and follow instructions, and ask when something is not clear. You are enthusiastic about our client’s products and services, and getting to know them better. You are capable of working diligently and faithfully in the virtual world without constant monitoring.
As a social media apprentice you might be expected to do some or all of the following:
- Using different platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+.
- Creating and updating social media accounts.
- Preparing month end stats including newsletter and web stats.
- Posting and uploading files on social media.
- Activate and update auto response messages.
- Accurately monitor and report task durations.
- Follow direction and contribute as member of the social media team.
Do you think you are best fit for this role? Then complete the form and send us your application.