JAN HENDRIK ELS – GRAPHIC DESIGNER & MOTION GRAPHICS
Nice to meet you, I’m Jan-Hendrik, the Graphic Designer here at INKFISH. If I’m not online you’ll find me in my studio painting yet another landscape trying to find the right method to use cadmium yellow oil paint to make it more opaque or on the next hiking trail capturing the vastness of the Outeniqua Mountains to the smallest flower detail through my camera lense.
Nationality: South African
Place of residence: Mossel Bay, South Africa
With INKFISH since: July 2019
- Graphic designer
- Design manager
- Website CMS systems: WordPress, Shopify
- Social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Medium, Quora, TripAdvisor, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google my Business
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Medium, Quora, TripAdvisor, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google my Business
- Virtual collaboration platforms: Trello, Flock, Slack, Dropbox, Google forms, Google docs, Google drive, Google Sheets, Zoom
- Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OpenOffice
- Adobe software: Acrobat, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, InDesign
Related and non-related experiences to you current work:
Stretching regularly while working (sitting for long periods of time is not good for your health) and taking a sip of water every 10 minutes (always important to stay hydrated)
If you were a fruit, what would you be and why?
Dragonfruit, looks intimidating, but once you open it up you find something sweet and satisfying.
What’s the strangest thing you have ever eaten, and why?
Skaapstertjies (Sheep Tails), my grandparents made it one Sunday afternoon for lunch, and it was quite delicious.